But like everyone, I want to make some goals for the year 2015. Instead of doing goals or resolutions for the whole year, I'm just doing it one month at a time. So throughout the year, I will update my goals for the month. (I have never been very good at sticking to goals for the whole year, a month will be a sort of stretch too, but more reasonable). The plan is to have a goal or two for each category of my life, things like Health/Fitness, School, Social and Blog. So here goes nothing, my goals for the month of January.
Health and Fitness
- Drink more water. I am participating in the #wellwithwater that Sarah is hosting on Sarah Celebrates. The point is to encourage simply drinking more water throughout the month of January. This is the kind of goal I can accomplish. On average I drink maybe one bottle of water on a good day,if that, so my goal for January is to drink two bottles of water everyday.
- Drink less soda. Over Christmas break, I have gotten use to having as much soda as I want at the house because my parents love me and keep all of my favorites in stock. This is great and all, but I drank wayyyyy too much. So while I am drinking more water, I am also drinking less soda.
- Don't get behind. This may seem like something that everyone says at the beginning of a semester, but with this being my last real semester of school (not ready to talk about that yet) I can't afford to slack off. I want to graduate with top honors. 204 days till I graduate!!!
- Spend time with friends, and do stuff other than watch TV. Living in a small town, it can get difficult to find things to do. (The mall in Troy is Wal-Mart) But several of my friends have birthdays this month so it is expected for us to actually go do stuff.
- Post at least 2 times a week. I want to post more than that, but I know January is a very busy month for me. But a busy month equals a lot of things to post about!
Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2015 is a great and prosperous year for each and everyone of you. Thank you for helping my blog grow over the past few months.
What are your goals for January or 2015?