Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Well we have made it, it is the end of the year 2014. So much has happened this year. I finished my senior year of marching band, I started this blog, I celebrated my 3rd anniversary with the boyfriend, and I made some fantastic new friends and strengthened relationships with old friends. I feel like it was just the end of 2013 and I was looking forward to 2014, and now, in less than 18 hours it will be done.

But like everyone, I want to make some goals for the year 2015. Instead of doing goals or resolutions for the whole year, I'm just doing it one month at a time. So throughout the year, I will update my goals for the month. (I have never been very good at sticking to goals for the whole year, a month will be a sort of stretch too, but more reasonable). The plan is to have a goal or two for each category of my life, things like Health/Fitness, School, Social and Blog. So here goes nothing, my goals for the month of January.



Health and Fitness
  • Drink more water. I am participating in the #wellwithwater that Sarah is hosting on Sarah Celebrates. The point is to encourage simply drinking more water throughout the month of January. This is the kind of goal I can accomplish. On average I drink maybe one bottle of water on a good day,if that, so my goal for January is to drink two bottles of water everyday. 
  • Drink less soda. Over Christmas break, I have gotten use to having as much soda as I want at the house because my parents love me and keep all of my favorites in stock. This is great and all, but I drank wayyyyy too much. So while I am drinking more water, I am also drinking less soda.
School
  •  Don't get behind. This may seem like something that everyone says at the beginning of a semester, but with this being my last real semester of school (not ready to talk about that yet) I can't afford to slack off. I want to graduate with top honors. 204 days till I graduate!!!
Social
  • Spend time with friends, and do stuff other than watch TV. Living in a small town, it can get difficult to find things to do. (The mall in Troy is Wal-Mart) But several of my friends have birthdays this month so it is expected for us to actually go do stuff. 
Blog
  • Post at least 2 times a week. I want to post more than that, but I know January is a very busy month for me. But a busy month equals a lot of things to post about! 
Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2015 is a great and prosperous year for each and everyone of you. Thank you for helping my blog grow over the past few months.
 
 What are your goals for January or 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment