Wednesday, December 3, 2014

25 Hour Days??

I am a firm believer that we need more hours in the day, and more days in the week. There are so many things that I want to get done but being in school, I have to prioritize, which much to my dismay, Pinterest and blogging isn't always at the top of that list.

Obviously this whole blogging everyday during the end of the semester with finals, the end of marching band, holidays and seeing friends, doesn't work. I should have known that this was a bad time to try and blog everyday, but oh well. You live and learn. But I am going to try and do better. As I move into the next year, I am setting goals for my blog and what I plan to do for it. So be on the look out for some new things on here. But until then, I will be blogging and getting through the rest of the semester.

So I apologize for setting my goals too high for right now. I apparently over estimate the amount of hours in the day to get everything done, but please don't go away.

I am excited to finish off this semester and get home for Christmas, but first I have to get though finals, symphony band auditions, and a concert. So wish me luck and I'll be back soon, I promise. (Like 2 days, if I can get through Friday afternoon, I'll have a little more time)

Oh and I can't wait to share with you all the Christmas goodies that I have made for friends!

Good luck to everyone else on your finals and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment