Friday, November 28, 2014

Blogger Challenge Catch Up

Well, I was doing really well, but Thanksgiving happened, and I didn't get anything posted yesterday, so today is a catch up day.



Day 7: 5 Favorite Songs

Well I have a bunch of different favorite songs, it just depends on my mood, but here are my top favorite songs right now.


Taylor Swifts- Shake It Off
I have liked T-Swift since she first started country, but I feel like the new pop version of her, is so much more her. And this song is just so catchy. I mean even the Boyfriend enjoys it! (Don't tell him I said that)


Martina McBride and Train- Marry Me
I just love this song. And this song is a great rendition of it, especially being a duet.


Cast of Wicked- Defying Gravity
Wicked is AH-MAZING! This has been one of my favorite musicals since I first heard the soundtrack in high school. When I saw this on stage, I cried. This song is just so powerful.



Straight No Chaser- 12 Days of Christmas

Christmas music is my favorite because it is so happy. Even when it is sad songs, it is happy. And now it is socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music all the time, I will. Straight No Chaser's takes such a classic song and puts a fun twist on it.

Frozen- In Summer
Olaf is such a funny Disney character, and he makes me happy (if you haven't caught on, I like happy things). So just listen to it and smile. I'm sure you have heard it before, I mean who hasn't seen, heard, or been bombarded with Frozen in the last year??



My 5 Current Goals- Well, I already have this typed out, but you can see them all in my Graduation Bucket List. I have about 7 months to finish all of this stuff. So wish me luck!



Stay Hungry my Friends and Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment