Monday, November 24, 2014

30 DBC | Day 4- Dream Job

Well, first off, I am pretty proud of my self for making it 4 days in a row blogging. But today's post is a bit difficult for me. Growing up I went through girl phases of wanting to be a princess, an artist, a teacher, a band teacher, things like that. Once I started really thinking about what I wanted to do with my life, I decided something in broadcast journalism. For the past few years, I have said I wanted to do television and be a news anchor or something like that, but the more I have been thinking, the more I am leaning towards doing radio.

There are more radio jobs out there because there are more radio stations than there are T.V. stations. Also, I like the idea of getting to interact with people on a daily basis and not necessarily covering hard news and tragedy all the time.

So I guess to answer the question today, it is to be a radio D.J. I have to intern during the summer before graduation, so maybe after that I will have a better idea of what I want to do. Who knows.

Oh and if all else fails, I'll just be a house wife. I could do that right? I think that would honestly be fantastic especially if I have small kids at the time.


But that is enough for that. I will post more later.
Stay Hungry my Friends,

2 comments:

  1. I entertained a ton of possibilities too while I was growing up. (Too many interests! D: I couldn't pick just one, haha.)

    Good luck to you on your journey! I think internships will definitely help you to figure out if it's something you want to do! :] Ask a lot of questions and see whether or not it's something you can see yourself doing a couple decades later!

    ReplyDelete