One thing that I have found that makes working out a little easier is to have a good playlist to listen to while I do run on the elliptical or use the machines. Up-beat and energetic music is the best because I get into a groove with the music and work at the tempo of the music (its a band geek problem). I don't usually make an actual playlist because I don't ever know exactly what I want to listen to, but I love listening to Pandora.
Here are the Pandora stations that I listen to the most:
- Uptown Funk- Based on the hit, it is full of uptempo music and very energetic.
- Disney Songs- Okay, well I am a huge Disney nerd, but I love listening to this station because I just want to sing along and forget that I am working out.
- All Star- Perfect for any #TBT or to just bring out the 90's/early 2000's.
- Florida Georgia Line- A good mix of different country music
- Here Comes the Sun- If you want to get back to our roots, I mean who doesn't like "Brown Eyed Girl" or "Piano Man"?