Monday, February 2, 2015

January Recap and February Goals

My my my, how time has flown. It is already February? What is this craziness. Before I know it, it will be July and I will be graduating! But with the beginning of the month, it is time to set new goals for the month of February and give a recap of how my January goals went.

January Recap:

Health and Fitness: My goals for this were to drink more water and less soda and I have to say I did pretty well on this. I drank on average 32 oz of water during the month so hopefully throughout the rest of the year I will keep it up. I really do feel better drinking more water and at least a little less soda.

School: Don't get behind. Well so far I haven't. I probably have some reading I need to be doing but other than that, I am doing pretty good.

Social: I aimed to get out and do stuff with my friends and we actually did really good with that. One of my roommates turned 21 this year and we went out to celebrate. And my boyfriend and I went out this past weekend and had a great date day. So I would say that was a successful goal.

Blog: Well obviously I didn't get posted two times a week but I did get my blog redesigned so it has to count for something right?



Health and Fitness
  • Keep drinking water: Maybe this is a cheating goal, but this is something that is beneficial.
  • Walk 10,000 steps per day: My phone sorta keeps track of this for me. It keeps track but it might not always been that accurate but it is a good measuring tool. And 10,000 steps is a lot, it usually equals out about 5 miles so that is a good start.
School
  •  Apply for more internship: So with graduation approaching, one of the things I have to do is get an internship. I have turned in one application so far and am working on turning in at least 3 more in the next week or two. 
Social
  • Have an awesome V-Day date: We might not be able to do anything on the actual day of Valentines day, but I want to be able to celebrate it pretty awesomely. And don't worry, I will post about all about it. 
Blog
  • Get more page views: I am going to try and be more present on social media so that I can continue to grow my blog. 
I am also linking up today with Karissa at A Fresh Start for Monday Motivation.  
A Fresh Start
 
 What are some of your goals for the month of February?



7 comments:

  1. These all sound like great goals to me. It must be hard to keep up a blog while in college, with so much school work. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try. Balancing gets difficult sometimes, but blogging is my fun.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you did a great job accomplishing your goals for January. Good luck in February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it is going to be a good month for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals! I hope you get to do them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do a recap in the beginning of March

      Delete