Saturday, February 14, 2015

Why My Friday the 13th Didn't Suck!

Well yesterday was Friday the 13th, which most people say is a terrible day, but in all honesty, I had a pretty amazing day. Went up to Montgomery and filmed some for a class and then got to go shopping! Having 2 littles and __ number of adopted littles, (I won't tell how many I have because they don't know) I get to do a lot of shopping and crafting. It is busy but it is a lot of fun. I will post pictures of my crafts when I can.

Most importantly, I got my computer back!!! While this week without it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I definitely learned that I am very dependent on it. Thankfully I had other stuff I could use (my phone and my boyfriends computer) but school work is difficult to do on a phone and he had homework too. But that doesn't matter any more because I have it back!!!!!!

Also I was featured on Misadventures With Andi with her weekly food blogger interview! Super exciting to see where my blog is going.

And don't worry, next week there will be a lot more posts. Now that my computer is back, it is a lot easier.

Happy Valentines day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment