Monday, December 22, 2014

Frozen is Still Awesome

One thing that people learn about me fairly quickly, I am a HUGE Disney freak. Like it might even be to an unhealthy, obsessive level at some points. When Frozen came out last year, I think I saw it about 4 times in theaters...yeah, pathetic, I know...but I let it go! ;) Anyway, while my favorite Disney movies are Tangled and the Princess and the Frog, I love Frozen, a lot. Here are my Top 5 Reasons Frozen is Awesome.

 Top 5 Reasons Frozen is Awesome
5. The music. The music in this movie is the bomb-diggity. I'm sorry for that reference from my past but it is the best way to describe it. As a band kid my whole life music has been super important to me and the soundtrack to this movie is fantastic. Not only is the score amazing but who doesn't want to build a snowman?

4. "Who marries a guy she just met?" This movie is the first Disney movie that shows that a girl shouldn't marry the first guy who shows an interest in her. It teaches girls to be strong and independent. That being with a man can be nice and everyone should want to find love, but that shouldn't be all you are after in life. 



3.  Anna and Elsa. So these two are obviously very important to the movie, I mean they are the main characters. But I think that the way that the characters were developed and the relationship they go through during the movie shows a pretty accurate description of sibling relationships. You will want to spend all your time with them on some days and then others you don't want to see them at all. Some days you see eye to eye on everything and others you are polar opposites. But all of those things are what make you the way you are. 


  • Oh and this fun little tid bit! Tangled is my other favorite Disney movie so this just makes both of these so much better. 

2. Kristoff. So as the prince in this movie who wasn't really a prince to begin with, he is the perfect gentleman. While he does have a bit of a sarcastic side, he also super sweet. I mean he gave up on Anna because he thought it would save her. He also has an adorable pet reindeer, who doesn't love a guy with a pet reindeer? 
And Kristoff asked to kiss Anna and did not trust her because she wanted to marry a guy she just met. More pluses for him.





1. Olaf! Who can't love this adorable little guy! He is the best thing Disney has come up with yet in my opinion. My Pintereset has exploded with Olaf. Here are a few of them.

This is Alex's favorite song in the whole movie. He laughed for a good five minutes in the theater after this part.


And the number one reason that Olaf is the number one reason Frozen is awesome is because of this...



He realizes that people who love someone, who really love someone, will do anything for them. 

What is your favorite part of the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment