Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Hey Friday | 5 Things You Should Know

It is finally Friday. This week has seemed to drug on like no other. I have decided to link up with September Farm and The Farmers Life.

And instead of posting about food, I am going to post a little bit about the rest of me. So here we go...

1. I LOVE to craft. One of my favorite things in the world is crafting. I recently got a Silhouette Cameo after selling my Circuit and it is amazing. This little machine can do anything. One of my favorite things that I recently made is this canvas that is now in my apartment. 
2. It is really hot outside still. I just got back from band practice and it is gross. Though I love band, I don't really love it when it is this crazy hot. I am ready for it to cool off a little bit, because it is super hot when you are in a band uniform outside all day. Hopefully it will cool off before the game tomorrow and not rain. Rain is almost worse than heat.

3. The new iPhone actually makes me excited. Right now, I still have an iPhone 4s and am ready for an update. I am super excited for the iPhone 6 to come out so that I can find out how it really is. I don't normally get excited about the next big thing, but this time I am.

4. Thinking of a Halloween costume is difficult. My roommate and I are trying to think of costumes right now for the Halloween party that the band throws every year. Being in college there is a fine line between being immature and weird or being cool and awesome or being that slutty girl everyone talks about for the next year. We want to fall in the middle cool and awesome category.

5. You need to watch this video! It is one of the most amazing tributes for Robbin Williams that I have seen. I also am not ashamed to admit this, I did cry.



What are your plans for the weekend?


Stay hungry my friends,
Felecia

No comments:

Post a Comment