Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Welcome to my World

Hello, My name is Felecia, I am a senior broadcast journalism major. This blog is going to be started for my Advance Journalism Class, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with this even after the class is over.

This blog will focus on cooking recipes that are suppose to be good for college students. Recipes that are considered low cost, small time commitment, and are delicious. So join me on this great food adventure. As a student in my senior year of college, I have gotten tired of eating the same foods over and over again (mainly fast food or frozen dinners). I love to cook and want to show other students that it is not impossible for a college student to cook good meals on a budget.

I am planning to post a minimum of once a week (as required by the class) but I hope that I will find some awesome recipes to cook and I will just be too excited to wait to share them.

While most of my recipes will come from Pinterest (I am a slight Pinterest finactic), I will use some family recipes or recipes from different cook books. And while the focus of my blog will be about food and recipes, I may or may not include a few random things like crafts or opionion blogs.

And incase you happened to just stumble upon this and have no clue how to find me again, here is the URL for this place. http://tasteofthecollegelife.blogspot.com

Also, go follow me to stay up on all the latest good food recipes.

So, Stay hungry my friends,
Felecia

No comments:

Post a Comment