Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dinner Guests

Just so people don't think that I am going to cook all this food for myself and eat it all, I am going to introduce you to what I call "The Cast of Apartment C14". These are three of my best friends and some of the most amazing girls I know. Thankfully, we are all a little crazy so this apartment is always really fun. 


Roommate 1- Mandi
Mandi is a collaborative education major at Troy and I have lived with her for the past year. She shares my obsession with Disney and Pinterest. Her favorite character is Eyoree, but she is a happy person.

Roommate 2- Hallie
Hallie is a biomedical sciences major at Troy. And she is my best friend. We lived together her freshman year in the dorms and now we are living together again. In our free time we stay on Pinterest and laugh at the funny pictures of cats. She is slightly obsessed with Audrey Hepburn...slightly obsessed might be an understatement.

Roommate 3- Abby
Abby is one of my sister in Sigma Alpha Iota (actually all of our house is SAI but that will be for another day) and she is pretty awesome. She a history and secondary education major at guess where...Troy. And because I have said what everyone else is obsessed with, she is obsessed with tigers and Ironman...well mainly Robert Downy Jr. but who cares.

Boyfriend- Alex
Well he doesn't live with us, but I do feed him a lot and he is pretty awesome. He is a music education major and wants to teach high school band one day. In October we will have been dating three years. And his obsessiosn include music, playing video games, and me!



Now that you know the people involved in my life hopefully you have a slightly better understanding of the people I will be feeding. I am pretty sure they are getting me ready to have a family one day because of the amount of food they consume.

So, stay hungry my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment