Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Name, New Chapter

Well hello there! So if you noticed, A Taste of the College Life is now......

I felt this change was necessary because well, I am leaving college in a couple months and I feel that this has changed from a food based blog to just a life style blog.

And it has been a couple months since I have posted so here is a big 3 update!

1. I tried to give blood, that didn't work...my iron was too low. But I am going to try again soon because I do want to be able to give blood and hopefully my iron levels will be higher. It was fun though because I got to hang out with my roommate and best friend.

2. I GOT AN INTERNSHIP! That means I get to actually graduate in July! I will be interning at WOOF FM in Dothan and I can't wait. I am so excited to learn about this field of journalism and see where this will take me.

3. I started my own business! I am now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I get to run my own business and make money while still working on my education. I have been working it for about a month and I think I'm doing pretty well at it. If you ever need anything let me know. You can visit my Mary Kay website HERE. Having this job is great because I work it around my schedule and get to make other women feel wonderful (and men, there is an entire line of Mary Kay Men's products)

What have you been up to? I'm glad to be back and I am hopeful to be able to incorporate some of my make up and Mary Kay into the blog!

Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment