Wednesday, March 4, 2015

100 Questions...well 99

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
When I am in my apartment, it is usually open...just because I am too lazy to close it and it is hidden from view.

 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yep
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
It is a good night when they stay on top of me
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope but there are a couple that I think would be cool to have
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes all the pretty colors
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
yes...
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
um...none?
8:Do you have freckles?
Only in the summer
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Yeah...even if my back is turned

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
ummm..I don't know if it is my biggest one or not but people who don't know the difference between their, they're and there
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometime and then I start thinking about other things and forget to count
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
I don't think so
13:What about pooped in the woods?
hahaha nope
14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
maybe :)
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope
number 16 was inappropriate so we will be skipping that one! Onto the next!
17:What size is your bed?
Full 
18:What is your Song of the week?
Uptown Funk (yes I know it is over played but I don't care)
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I was watching Loony Toons the other day
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I can't think of any because I forget the bad ones
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my bed
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Coke or Dr. Pepper
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch or Honey Mustard
25:What is your favorite food?
pasta
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My Boyfriend
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but my brother is a boyscout going for his Eagle (Proud sister)
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No...HARD PASS
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
This morning
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope...daddy
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I plead the fifth
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Thank goodness, no
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Hot Ham and Cheese 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Big fluffy omlette
36:What is your usual bedtime?
between 10 and midnight
37:Are you lazy?
sometimes 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Disney princesses, Dorothy
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster
40:How many languages can you speak?
Fluently? 1 
Really bad patch work? 2
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not anymore because I didn't know how long I would be at this apartment. But once I get a real place I will get some again
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln Logs
43:Are you stubborn?
Sometimes...I am my daddy's daughter
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I actually don't watch so no preference 
45:Ever watch soap operas?
nah but some of the stuff on ABC Family should be considered a soap
46:Are you afraid of heights?
just a little bit 
47:Do you sing in the car?
yes 
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes
49:Do you dance in the car?
Yep
50:Ever used a gun?
I've been shooting with my dad
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
high school
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
no!They are amazing
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Sometiems
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
...what is that?
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Artist
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't really know 
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Who doesn’t?
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Nope
60:Wear slippers?
socks
61:Wear a bath robe?
sometimes 
62:What do you wear to bed?
pj pants or shorts and a t shirt 
63:First concert?
Third Day
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target!! 
65:Nike or Adidas?
No preference
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds....peanuts would kill me
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, should I
69:Ever take dance lessons?
when I was really little
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
no idea
71:Can you curl your tongue?
Now I can
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope, I have always sucked at spelling
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes
74:Own any record albums?
No
75:Own a record player?
No...but my parents do
76:Regularly burn incense?
no 
77:Ever been in love?
Yep
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Carrie Underwood or Bruno Mars
79:What was the last concert you saw?
The Air Force Band?
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
neither....
81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee for sure
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodle
83:Can you swim well?
Not enough to compete but yeah
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yeah...I didn't know that was a thing
85:Are you patient?
eh
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ
87:Ever won a contest?
Yes
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No 
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I am good with either
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can crochet
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Family room or bedroom
92:Do you want to get married?
Yep
93:If married, how long have you been married?
not yet
94:Who was your HS crush?
I don't remember
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
nah 
96:Do you have kids?
not yet but hopefully someday 
97:Do you want kids?
yes 
98:Whats your favorite color?
Pink
99:Do You miss anyone right now?
my family 
100:What inspires you?
pinterest...haha seriously 
I love tags like this and hope you guys enjoyed it and learned something new about me.  Leave questions/ideas in the comments for future blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute tag! I might have to do this on my blog sometime, and if I do I will totally link this post! :)
    -Jenna :)
    Help me get to 300 followers? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete