Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Resolution | Week 1

Well it is officially a full week into the first week of the new year. If you read my post last week, you saw that I don't do well with year long resolutions, but I did make some goals for January. And one of the goals is to drink more water this month.

I am also trying to be better about blogging with a schedule and one thing I am doing is a 52 week photo challenge. This might have something to do with the fact that my parents got me a fabulous new camera for Christmas so now I can take better pictures! So be prepared for it. Pictures every Wednesday!

Week 1- Resolution

Like I said already, my goal is to drink more water this month, and it makes it a little easier if I have a cute thing to drink out of. Over the summer I painted a cup for myself to drink out of. So my pictures today are of my cup!




This was my summer cup, I need to work on a new one that is more universal, but I really enjoy this one. During the past week, I had Symphony Band Camp and almost 9 hours worth of rehearsal a day and that means a lot of water. My cup holds about 32 oz. of water and I drank at least 2 or 3 of these a day for the past week. I would have to say, I am doing pretty well at this whole drinking a lot of water thing. Now to see if I can keep it up for the next few weeks.


What are some of your goals for 2015 or January?

No comments:

Post a Comment